NoRules Guild - Vindictus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For guild member to communicate outside of Vindictus.

Just came back!

Crash666
    Crash666

Just came back! Empty Just came back!

Post by Crash666 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:27 am

Sorry, this has been a long ordeal coming back to take over. Richard is worn out doing his thing with life, and to be honest so am I. I am done with drama, and my original name for the guild was NoDrama, so as some of you know, and I have always claimed this was my guild, but in reality it's our guild. No drama is our only rule, and I am sorry, I have not been here to enforce that rule, but life is life. Jess-n-I have had shit, on top of shit, happen to us in the past two weeks, and I am in no mood to deal with other peoples BS. I will reiterate the fact that, "We" as
    "NoRules" have no time for drama!!!!!! Take your shit to some other place!!! I apologize to the loyal NR members that read this, but this message is needed, as far as I can see at the moment.

Rob

PS. F YOUR DRAMA!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm